You can feel the American ambiance when you step in a Denny’s restaurant. I was not able to check it out when we went to Los Angeles, but I have heard positive reviews about Denny’s Restaurant in the US. In that regard, Denny’s Resto in Christchurch is next in my review.

Being open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week is a great help for people who are hungry in the oddest times of the day. The place is clean and spacious. Parking is also easy and plentiful. However, unfortunately those are the only positive notes that I can give.

Food ranges from bland to average. There is nothing special or outstanding with the taste. I also feel that menus are overpriced. Orders take very long. Service is acceptable, but screams improvement. Adding salt to the injury is the obnoxious and annoying “security guard” stationed when we were there past midnight. He is very unfriendly, he frowned at us and he keeps looking at us as if we are stealing cutleries. I realize he is just doing his job but there is a way to do it without irritating people.

This is not a value-for-money-restaurant. I have no plans on eating there anytime soon.

Denny’s Restaurant is located 382 Moorhouse Ave, Christchurch, New Zealand. Call 03 365 5535 for reservations.

Verdict: Don’t bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

http://notyouraveragenz.blogspot.com/
All Rights Reserved 2009